Fully licensed, with a comprehensive wine list of over 40 whites & 30 reds to choose from, plus full cocktail bar and after dinner
Since opening in 1983, House of Chow has become an icon of Adelaide’s dining establishments. Its reputation has been built on quality and service, resulting in multiple American Express and Boral Energy Awards.
- Small private dining atrium seating up to 20 people
- Upstairs dining room for meetings, presentations, birthdays, all functions. Seating up to 50
- We cater for vegetarians, non-Asian food eaters and those with particular allergies
- Outside courtyard available for smokers
- Also offering the highest quality take-away service, with a separate entrance